Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Over

Well, it's hard to believe the trip to India is over and I'm back home in the USA.  We left Happiness Home yesterday (actually the day before if you include the 12 hour time difference) admist tears and sad good-byes.  They had a little service for us before we left; we all sang worship songs.  Different people spoke thanking us for our time and love we have shown them.  Then, as we were leaving, they all lined up and each one shook our hands as we walked to the vehicle.  By the time I reached the end of the line and climbed into the vehicle, I was so overcome with emotion and tears, I had no voice.  I couldn't even tell Bro. Rama goodbye...I simply cried and tried to smile.  He gave me a kind look of understanding.

The trip home was a long one.  I lost it emotionally a few times thinking about it all.  My life will never be the same.  Only the Lord knows what the future holds and what role this journey to India will play in it.

Please enjoy the slideshow of the many faces of Happiness Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment