Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Direction from God

I received clear direction from God regarding Happiness Home in Manipur, India.  I was already sensing this, but now that I've heard from God, it's settled.  It is NOT His will for me to go to Happiness Home to work, live, etc.  He reminded me of a vision He gave me in 2007.  In that vision He showed me that a friend would be on the mission field and I would be one of her main supporters.  When He gave me the vision in 2007, my prayer life was nothing, my finances were nothing.  He has strengthened both areas since then.  Having experienced the foreign field, if only for a short time, I will know how to pray effectively for and financially support someone else.  I can truly share their compassion and burden.

As for the Bible college or another part of India, I still don't have direction.  That's OK.  God will make it all clear to me in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment