Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spontaneous Photo Shoot

We went sightseeing today.  Although the historic sights were interesting, I found the people to be more so.  At one point we were just goofing off taking pictures.  In the distance a group of boys were sitting in the grass.  One of the boys broke away from the group and came over to where we were.  He came so close to me I dared to take his picture.  When he saw what I was doing, he posed.  I was so delighted!!  His picture was perfect!  What happened next took me totally by surprise yet it created one of those rare spontaneous interactions I will never forget.  The young boy returned with all of his buddies and they hammed it up for me while I snapped picture after picture.  I laughed, they laughed...a joyous time for all of us until it was time for me to leave.  One boy would not join the group but he wanted his picture taken too.  So I took his alone.  He was so proud as I took his picture.  I will never ever forget this experience!

A perfect picture!

Hamming it up with his buddies.

Still hamming it up!

They didn't want the fun to end.  Neither did I.

The shy but proud boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment