Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Best!

I made it safely to Delhi.  Although the plane arrived at 11:30P, I did not get out of the airport until 1:30A.  Service moves very slowly in India.  It was also a confusing process for this first-time international traveler.  I still don't know if it really was confusing or if it was because it was my first experience entering into a new country.  Either way, I could not have done it without my new Indian friend, Preet.  He, his grandmother and I were seated together on the flight from Amsterdam to Delhi.  He was a kind person, a very good conversationalist, and certainly made the long flight more enjoyable.  The best part was his assistance in getting me through immigration, baggage, and customs.  We received expedited service due to his grandmother's feeble body, cutting the wait time by three-fourths.  Just think, I might still be wandering around the Delhi airport or waiting in one of those long lines without Preet.

I was not surprised by Preet's presence though. I prayed specifically that God would send me good seat mates on the flights to India.  He sent me the best!




4 comments:

  1. Great to hear you have arrived safely & that God made your flight-trip & arrival less tedious. We serve a faithful God!
    You keep those posts coming sis.C, im so excited for you! :)

    Sis. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy,
    So excited for you. Will be ready to hear all about it upon your return home. Praying for all of you.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you as well as those you have been sent to. May God enlarge your territory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...what a Mighty God we serve! Journeys Blessings...as you walk out this chapter of your life, looking forward to reading about the adventure...sooo exciting:o) Luv ya,Doris

    ReplyDelete