Thursday, July 28, 2011

AIM Application Approved

I called today to check on my AIM application.  It's been approved for me to go to India, Nepal and Bangladesh.  It's just a matter of the ministers actually signing off on the application, then they will send me the packet of information.  WOW!!!  The lady I spoke to told me that I can choose to visit all 3 countries or just visit one.  She told me Bro. & Sis. Corbin were very excited about my possibly coming to Bangladesh.  That being said, I plan to go to India and Bangladesh but not Nepal.  Lord willing, I will spend 4 months in New Delhi and 2-4 weeks in Varanasi, both located in India.  Then, since I will have to leave the country of India at that point, I will spend time with the Corbins in Bangladesh.  I have not received a time frame for Bangladesh yet...it will be included in my packet.

The next step is fundraising.  As soon as I raise the necessary funds, I am free to go.  My desire is to go in November 2011, but I am willing to wait on His perfect timing.

WOW!!  This is really happening!!!  :-))

1 comment:

  1. Cyndi,
    I am so happy for you!
    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete