Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Official!

Many people have been asking, "When are you going to India/Bangladesh?"  I now have the answer to that question: March 1, 2013. I plan to be there 3-6 months IF the visa is approved. I will be assisting Bro and Sis Corbin in the Bible school in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am SO EXCITED for this opportunity to work in God's Kingdom!!

Before I can depart, I must have a round trip ticket, half of the budget on hand and the remaining budget pledged through Partners in Missions (PIMs)...or I can simply have ALL the budget on hand. So far, God has provided half of the $13,000 budget. If you would like to be a part of this mission with your finances, click on the AIM Support tab above.

The next two months will be very busy ones as I make preparations to depart. I will also be taking a two-week trip in January to Louisiana to attend Because of the Times conference and visit friends. I covet your prayers, not only for the necessary tasks such as visa, shots, fund-raising, etc, but that I would be spiritually prepared above all else.

Thank you and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment