Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Pleasant Surprise

For about two weeks, I've had this gut-feeling that life as I know it now is about to change...BIG-TIME.  I've pondered this feeling, wondering, "Lord, Is it almost time to go to Bangladesh?  If so, what about the finances?"  It was not a doubtful question, but a trusting one.  Have you ever had faith in God for something, not only HOPING He will do it, but actually KNOWING He will do it?  That's how I feel.  I truly believe God will provide the finances for the India/Bangladesh missions endeavor when it is time to go.

If we have placed our trust and confidence in God for such matters, then why are we surprised when He actually answers the prayer?!  Yet, I was pleasantly stunned today when someone gave $2,000 towards the mission.  After the initial shock wore off, I was left in awe of my God once again.  My faith and confidence in Him was deepened.  He never ceases to amaze me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment