Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Change of Plans

There has been a change of plans.  Originally, I planned to split my time between Delhi, India and Dhaka, Bangladesh.  The new plan is that I will go straight to Dhaka, Bangladesh to assist Bro. and Sis. Corbin with the wonderful work God is doing there.  I am in the process of obtaining the new departure date, length of stay, budget, etc.  I will keep everyone posted.

When God first started dealing with me about this new direction, I had many questions.  “Why am I studying Hindi when the main language of Bangladesh is Bangla?  Why am I learning about Hinduism when the main religion is Islam? Besides, You’ve called me to India, not Bangladesh.  What’s up?”  He has not answered any of my questions.  It doesn’t matter.  All that matters is my being in His Perfect Will.  After much prayer and then consulting with my pastor, it was confirmed that this change of direction was indeed God’s will.

I am VERY excited about this new opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment